The Secret To A Change For The Better
By: Muhammad Siddique
Class: A2C5
 |
| #Peace |
Everyone in this country has faults in our eyes, but what can we say about ourselves? I have been noticing all those people who are around me since I have gained my composure. I have seen many people complaining about others, their country, and their leaders(specially Pakistani). Why go so far? Take my example, what have I done good for this country? Nothing, instead of executing something favorable. I have broken the heart of it by playing my part as a corrupt citizen :( Why to blame our leaders, our protectors(police), why to expect something good from them until and unless we care for our country? I am also trying my best to change myself and I request all of you to change your attitude towards the corrupt system and bring in love for this country, 'PAKISTAN'. The much awaited revolution/change will come if we change ourselves and it will only come if we are honest to ourselves and we care for the roof that this epic country has given to us. No one's tsunami or long march will bring this change, only our feelings about our country will bring it.
 |
| Yes we CAN :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment