Friday, 1 November 2013

The Man with the Magical Voice.

Featured PAFian 1.1 (Because it starts all over again)

Interviewee: The Voice of Chapter A.K.A Mr. Osaid Tabrez
Interviewer: The beautiful Mariam Parekh

Q. Before you joined chapter, were you this passionate about singing?
*Yes I was passionate about singing before I joined chapter..I represented my school (The City School Gulshan Boys Campus) in several competitions and Alhamdulilah ended up with great results :)
Q. How has the overall experience of Obhartey Sitaarey been?
*It's been amazing. I must say that the Obhartay Sitaray's managerial staff has been working really hard to promote the talent that exists in many of us so hats off to them (y).
Q. Ao you expect being titled as the winner of the solo comp of Obhartey Sitaarey on 2nd nov?
*Undeniably the competition is very tough. Yes I am expecting to win this and Insha'ALLAH I will :) because of the level of appreciation I got from the judges and audience that day was great.
Q. Are you looking forward to Pakistan idol?
*I didn't go for the Pakistan Idol because I have my CIE's to worry about. I heard that the show is going to take place in April/May so it will be very difficult for me to cope up with my studies while participating in the event.
Q. How happy is your family with your success in this field? Do your parents want a doctor/engineer beta or are they happy with you being a singer?
*They are very happy with it. I never took singing as a career and I am sure that they will be much more happy if they'll see a doctor beta rather than a singer beta :p
Q. Your message for people who wish to gain recognition in the world of singing?
*I'd say people should not hesitate in showcasing their talent because you never know that maybe you are the next Atif Aslam or Rahat Fateh Ali khan ;) Thankyou.

No comments: