By
Warda Imran (ASG1)
Warda Imran (ASG1)
Is it me?
Or have we drifted apart,
Oh can't you see?
My distance from your heart
The lonely nights,
The empty broken moon,
Tangled in our fights,
Wish it didn't end so soon.
Said I wouldn't call,
But I ended up picking up the phone
Couldn't watch our love fall,
It was strong enough to bear the sticks and stone.
But now you sound so far away,
Thousands of miles.. So far away
Can't even recognize your voice
Guess you already made your choice..
'I feel it too' you said,
A million broken pieces of red
Out of words, nothing left to say.
Oh can't you see?
My distance from your heart
The lonely nights,
The empty broken moon,
Tangled in our fights,
Wish it didn't end so soon.
Said I wouldn't call,
But I ended up picking up the phone
Couldn't watch our love fall,
It was strong enough to bear the sticks and stone.
But now you sound so far away,
Thousands of miles.. So far away
Can't even recognize your voice
Guess you already made your choice..
'I feel it too' you said,
A million broken pieces of red
Out of words, nothing left to say.
Guess this was the price I had to pay.

No comments:
Post a Comment