Usman Aqeel
A2C3
![]() |
| Source:http://www.diplomaticcircle.com/December11_Articles/img/hope.jpg |
This air, supposed to be full of freedom but I still feel like a slave,
I thought they fought for us, the older ones, the wise and the brave.
I'm talking about the money you spent on the smoke, it just turns into ashes,
spend that money on a poor instead, satisfaction for the hearts of all classes.
It's peace against the hatred, do you have what it takes to fight?
Different province, different language, what would it take to unite?
Watching movies all night but closing our eyes when we hear the call for prayer,
We ask the God to help us but if we don't care then why should He care.
The ones who hate the West, go and show them how strong you are as a nation,
Instead of just fighting and crying and dying and criticizing the precious relation.
Hey Mr. Corruption, have a nice day, I still think you're pretty safe at your seat,
'Cause there's no action, I can hear them talking and talking and that's all they repeat.
But my security's a question mark, another Boom! And the whole street will turn red,
But we don't care, it's just everyday matter for us because we're already dead.
And where is it written, to be in heaven, you need to create hell on the earth?
It doesn't sound like a brain wash, it's like they don't have a brain since birth.
But I should thank the ones they call terrorists for giving popularity to my nation worldwide,
the thing that would've been done by the ones who run abroad and the ones who love to hide.
Uh oh! again it's all complains, so let me add here one thing more,
I love to be among my people though little messed up, though little insecure.
But I still call you my brother and I still call it my home,
I’m still gonna stand so proud and I hope I'm not alone.
I'm still aiming for the stars, I still got some big dreams,
And whatever it takes, I'm gonna wave the color green...

No comments:
Post a Comment